PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Challenge 195 - Celebration!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Before I get started with this week's post can I please ask that if you are picked as a Winner that you do come forward or at-least let me know that you would rather it was re-drawn ... I have had a few winners not contact me over the past few weeks which is such a shame!
I have also decided to extend the claim time to 7 days to see if this helps this matter :)

I just wanted to mention this as last week's winner also didn't come forward so I have re-drawn the winner!

The NEW WINNER of CHALLENGE 194 is ....

This week's post is going to be rather long as we have lot's of change for you all ... which you may have already noticed from the new look ;)

Firstly though can I just say a HUGE THANK YOU to you for coming back each week to the blog, we have been going a few years now and I do hope that we will continue for longer!

To celebrate 2013 I decided to give the blog a bit of a re-vamp with some new bright and cheerful badges! 
Please feel free to save these onto your blogs to replace the old ones!





You may have noticed from the new badges that we will be welcoming back our Monthly Guest Designer Feature this year! Starting from February one of the prizes will be to be the following month's Guest Designer! Exciting huh?!

The next bit of change I have made to welcome 2013 is of course some NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS! I am super excited to see what these ladies come up with and I know they are just as eager to get started!


Sadly one of our regular Teamies has decided to step down after this week.
Her work has always been inspiring each week and she will be missed!
We wish REBEKAH all the best of luck with the future!
However, on the 16th of January we will be welcoming another new teamie to the blog who will be sharing her creations with us fortnightly :)

Well without further ado it's time to get on with this week's challenge which is CELEBRATION!
We'd like to see your creations celebrating something! Whether that's a New Job / Home, Birthday, Christmas etc ....

The prize is from our regular sponsor STAMP FAIRY which is a $10 GIFT CERTIFICATE!



The Stamp Fairy DT have also joined in with this weeks challenge!


Designer = Annette
Image name = Barry Countdown to Christmas

Designer = Chrissy
Image name = Barry Birthday

Here is what my Design Team have come up with, lot's of wonderful inspiration! Just click on their names to be taken to their individual blogs!

AUNTY SUE
(Digi Image - Mimi Stars4)

BARBARA
(Digi Image - Mimi Stars3)

(Digi Image - Mimi Stars3)

(Digi Image - Mimi Stars3)

(Digi Image - Mimi Stars4)


(Digi Image - Mimi Stars4)

(Digi Image - Mimi Stars3)

(Digi Image - Mimi Stars4)


Please remember to follow the rules you can find at the TOP of our blog before entering as sadly I have to delete a few each week simply because they haven't been followed.
Good Luck!
Natalie & The Team xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, firstly thank you for letting us play along with you girls this week. Your cards are all ADORABLE. Thank you so much for showcasing our Stampfairy images so wonderfully. Each one is magical. Thanks to you all.
    Happy new year
    Annette
    On behalf of Stampfairy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a card to celebrate a new baby! Love the new look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new blog design! Such fabby DT creations, thank you for a great challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I missed the limit of 10 on a challenge! No worries though, I've removed your challenge from my list so I won't do it again. :)

    ReplyDelete