PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Winner & Top 3 for Challenge 230!

Good Morning!
Thank you to everyone who entered last week's challenge of Favourite Colour Combo!

The lucky winner of the first of our prizes of a £10 Gift Certificate from My Mums Craft Shop is:

The winner of the next of our prizes from Kenny K is:


Congratulations!
Please can you e-mail me in the next 7 days to claim your prize!
cinspirations@hotmail.com

*********************

The lucky TOP 3 from the challenge are:





Congratulations all of you!
Don't forget to grab your badges!
xxx

6 comments:

  1. I'm honoured to be among the top 3, and love participating in your challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helene, it's always nice to read comments like these :) xxx

      Delete
  2. OMG Natalie, thanks so much, cheered me right up this has, thanks so much..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of top 3. And thank you for all the inspiring challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for choosing me to be in your Top 3! Delighted with myself now :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete