PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Winner & Top 3 for Challenge 246!

Good Morning!
Thank you to all of you who joined in with our first challenge of 2014!
The lucky Winner of the voucher from Classy Crafts is ...

LISA (22)


Congratulations!
Please can you e-mail me in the next 7 days to claim your prize!
cinspirations@hotmail.com

*********************

The lucky TOP 3 from the challenge are:

JANE'S JOURNAL (16)

ANNE (47)

SUSANNE (58)


Congratulations all of you!
Don't forget to grab your badges!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm delighted to see that Lisa came out of the hat as your winner...well done! I am also thrilled to see my card in your Top 3, thanks so much I will wear my badge with pride x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to hear how happy you are hun. Well deserved for both you and Lisa :) xxx

      Delete