PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Challenge 34 - Red & Black!

Good Morning!
Thank you to those who entered last weeks challenge of decorating a paper bag!
I know it may have been a bit tricky so I am glad a few people gave it a go!
The winner of the Crafty Ribbons is :


please e-mail us you address so I can get them posted out to you!

CHALLENGE 34 - RED & BLACK!

This week we have a slightly easier challenge for you, a colour scheme!
I think this scheme is really versatile so don't be afraid to give it a go!

The prize this week will be a selection of Christmas Stamped Images from Me!

Here is what our DT Team came up with!
First up is our new Guest Designer for November ...
Rachel is still lacking her crafting mojo and I have just been a bit lazy and not managed to finish my card on time but it will be added soon!













Thanks for stopping by, Good Luck with this weeks challenge!
Nat xxx

29 comments:

  1. Fab colour scheme challegne and gorgoeus DT cards. Mine is here.
    Thanks for looking,
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is mine!...it is red/black and green. Hope that is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors. My card has just a little blue.

    You can see my card here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration from the DT!

    My project can be found here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Colours!
    My entry is here.
    my card
    Hugs Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this colour scheme! Fab DT cards! Here is my entry. Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ladies, fab creations! Heres my wee card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the colour combohere is mine
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the richness of these colors!
    here's mine
    ... Joyful Stamper: THREE'S A CHARM blog hop!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute ideas. Here is my black and red birthday card.
    http://geradeausprobiert.blogspot.com/2009/11/sammeln.html
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hiya. fab DT cards. Here's mine.
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous cards made by the DT...thank you for all the inspiration!!
    Here’s my card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi ladies
    Gorgeous cards from Dt team my card is done for this week's challenge,
    http://crazycraftshed.blogspot.com/
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I love red and black. Thank you for this challenge. If I can't work out how to link my card it is at here

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am not sure if this will count as also used gold on it, but in case it does, you can see it HERE ON MY BLOG Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the DT creations! Beautiful work, and what a fun color combo!
    Here is my card

    Cheers!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely challenge ! Thank you for the inspiration : the DT cards are gorgeous ! Here is mine !

    ReplyDelete
  18. DT what great cards.
    Here is my Card
    Thanks Gloria M.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. new and old stash used for this cardhere is my card thanks for looking

    ReplyDelete
  22. My new stash shiny paper ribbon
    Here is my card
    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I know it's late, but it so happens that the card I've done for challenge 35 also fits this one - it's here x

    ReplyDelete
  24. A great challenge this week and great dt work.
    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete